Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Activist Archives
Topic subjectwow
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=22&topic_id=226&mesg_id=366
366, wow
Posted by el guante, Tue Aug-10-04 07:41 AM
this whole post was a frustrating read. i got a lot of respect for pinkopanther, hochigrimm and the rest who have built an airtight, well-documented, concise, logical argument. it amazes me that some folk still just don't get it though. i mean, there ARE conservatives who can admit when they're beaten, see other points of view, etc.. these conservative cats at OKP though, damn. they're just not seeing it. it's kind of sad.

y'all did a great job. i don't think much more needs to be said, but i did just want to point out fox's rather liberal use of the word "jap." my japanese uncles fought on the american side in the war, and that racist, dehumanizing shit is not cool, espcecially in fucking 2004.

oh and to the two previous posters talking about the rape of nanking and the oppression of the Eta-- of course those were terrible tragedies. but does that then justify nuking 300,000 japanese civilians? i don't see where those fit into this discussion.

just a few thoughts.