Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Activist Archives
Topic subjectthis is it for me... TODAY
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=22&topic_id=22571&mesg_id=22637
22637, this is it for me... TODAY
Posted by guest, Thu Aug-10-00 10:46 AM
Expertise...

The reason this country is on top...

has nothing to do with rich people
has nothing to do with large companies
has nothing to do with white carpets
has nothing to do with daughters raised princess
has nothing to do with picket fences
has nothing to do with "wanting stuff"
has nothing to do with ANYTHING GOING ON TODAY.

The reason this country is on "top" (of what) is because early Americans exploited millions of black people into raising our GDP through the roof for hundreds of years, and raped the women to alleviate tension, and...

...in 1776 we REDISTRIBUTED tax capital from going back to England, and kept it with "the people".

That of course, is nationalist jargon, but... the fact remains that in the context of the American Revolution (coup), everyone here was the "we."

In the context of today's philosophical revolutions, the "we" are scattered out. Some are poor, some are not. The "we" need redistributed tax capital.

FURTHERMORE,
providing food, medical and housing to all people will not break the bank, it will require a tax raise (the greens propose one possibility).

It will cost less than the construction of our warplanes and nuclear arms.

Expertise needs to EXPERience life, and learn why many of his views aren't as enlightened as they need be.

If Expertise is ever in Indiana, i'll take him down to the Pizza House, and drop some knowledge.