Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Activist Archives
Topic subjectRE: uh-huh, okay, what's up...
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=22&topic_id=22478&mesg_id=22552
22552, RE: uh-huh, okay, what's up...
Posted by guest, Mon Aug-07-00 08:51 AM
>>latino and Asian- are not race
>>terms spirit
>
>Hispanic and Asian are both choices
>on the US Census and
>recognized racial groups.

Like Im willing to abide by the idea that the US census is somehow demonstrative of consistent and fair categorization. Fool how many times do I have to say the US census categories are vague and innacurate? I dont care how those groups of "recognized" they are NOT racial categories they are categories of ethnic heritage. look it up- on a level of doctrine race categories are caucasoid, mongloid, and negroid.

>If you think race is a
>faulty way of categorizing people,
>you should be opposed to
>any group claiming racial allegiance.

thats a slippery slope argument- that is not necessarily the case but in this case- if we're discussin so called "white" people then yes I am opposed to them claiming racial allegiance. The difference between them and anyone else is not only that their race ideology proposes that they are biologically and intelectually superior but they've had a long history of oppresses others by that ideology.

Big difference

>As such, I expect you
>to write a "you're not
>black", "you're not Asian", and
>"you're not Hispanic" post in
>the near future. The reason
>why you won't, apparently, is
>because you're more concerned with
>theories of white supremacy than
>honestly seeking to eradicate race
>as a construct.

Yuck- Im not going to explain this again but you can say the same shit in the next post if you want.

K