Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Activist Archives
Topic subjecthave you seen fight club
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=22&topic_id=22478&mesg_id=22502
22502, have you seen fight club
Posted by guest, Tue Aug-01-00 04:20 AM
...apparently the discovery of soap was made at the banks of ancient alters were people had been sacrificed and murdered to delight the gods. The fat and blood of their bodies filtered down river to wash up as lye on the nearby banks- villagers soon found that this substance was effective in cleaning and would lay the foundations of contemporary customs of hygeine...

my point is...

soap is cool and all- but if the price for it is a great number of human lives- I dont want or need that soap.

likewise since the theory of evolution bred into the social order and brought havoc onto human kind I think its incredibly unfortunate that all it ever amounted to was theory- one thats full of holes and doesnt offer much evidence in its defense.

Why havent they found the missing link Tinky- you know exactly why - cuz that missing link is supposedly Black people and they know better than to say that shit, so they call themselves "white" cuz most of us dont know that there's no difference.

K