Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Activist Archives
Topic subjecti love you man.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=22&topic_id=22478&mesg_id=22491
22491, i love you man.
Posted by DJ_scratch_N_sniff, Sun Jul-30-00 12:32 PM
shit... i been reading your posts here for... damn, i don't know how long... and your shit is on POINT! Partly due to race conversations on these boards, and talking scientifically and culturally about race all over the damn place... plus I saw a hella funny Springer episode... a while back I decided to look at some white pride sites on the web... and there's thousands of them... it blew my mind how many of them there are, and where they are. (You expect them to be in places like Idaho and North Carolina, but there were white supremacists in Spain, Mexico, Australia, Brazil and (yes) one who claimed to be in Haiti (I didn't believe him))

Anyways, after acquainting myself with some of these folks and telling them I was "white", and reading their very angry replies to my almost friendly posts.... I couldn't agree w/ u more, Koala...

They claim that they are superior on a purely racial (genetic) basis. They use crime statistics and test score data to back up their claims that non-whites are naturally less intelligent and more criminally violent than they are. I said poverty and shitty schools make for low scores and high crime rates. They mostly agreed with that, but they blame the poor state of black communities on... (yup.. u guessed it) black people. I was like... no, you don't get it... Black people usually don't have any say in their own school boards and with the poor education and poverty that many grow up in, compounded by prejudice, it's hard for a lot of people to get jobs, so crime rates rise. I tried to compare their theories to statements like English are superior to the Irish, which kind of got them into an internal argument, becuz some of them are Irish (by ancestry) and one dude agreed that the English are superior... funny shit... anyways, they said that it's all a bunch of excuses and that discrimination isn't a problem, but a myth propagated by the liberal Jew media. They love saying that: "Liberal Jew Media". They even call the media "Afrocentric"... I had me a hemroid laughin at that one. The funniest part of all is that they claim that "white" people are oppressed by Jews. Sounds a lot like some Nation of Islam cats talkin about "Whitey", i told them.

But anyways, i'm hella rambling. I had to stop going there becuz i just couldn't deal with the stubbornness. I can handle ignorance. We all a little ignorant. To some extent I can even handle hate (over the computer)... but the stubbornness, the one-sidedness ... that's what got me... actually, the hate did too... I had enough of being called nigger-lover... it was a really ugly way to spend time.