Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Activist Archives
Topic subjectRE: give me examples...
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=22&topic_id=2242&mesg_id=2359
2359, RE: give me examples...
Posted by loveluv, Sat Mar-20-04 06:46 PM
I think that when we look at the jewish com and the asian com they don't really move as per se a large group but they take care of business in the home. also when we look at successful warfare in this day and age we are talking about guerilla warfare al qaeda isn't monolithic. you know even if they catch bin laden that shit will be big news but it ain't gonna stop the machine. like with martin malcom etc. also the tactics that are being used against us are a little more subversive so why are we still using still using these old fashioned tactics.
on a whole other note we as a people refuse to assimilate, while i agree, we must look at the consequences of that (Not assimilating). jews asimilate asians assimilate and soon latinos will probably assimilate just like the italians irish eastern europeans before them. we on the other hand and for very obvious reasons have not assimilated. sorry iam in a rush.