Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Activist Archives
Topic subjectsee imma have to tell you about....
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=22&topic_id=2242&mesg_id=2300
2300, see imma have to tell you about....
Posted by loveluv, Thu Mar-18-04 08:57 PM
you ain't gotta spend no money for real love you aint got ta dress up for real love you ain't got ta depend on real love real love make ya strong real love make ya get up off yo ass real love inspire ya love make ya wanna siiiiiiiiiing.

the sad truth is that i don't think the vast majority of people are dealing with a healthy sense of what love really is. i am not talking about race but just a healthy relationship. and i don't think enough people have them. so i know that now that i am in one and that ain't got nothing to do with race just in how she respects me and vice versa. there is no way in the hell im ma let some one anyone not you or family tell me who i should and shouldn't love.

really though the world ain't black and white, and yeah the world is fucked; people are racist and so on and so on. I figure at the end of the day you can't really have that in your heart (sounds corny as hell) when i am sitting at home i am not looking out the window for the man. most people who know me see me as a leftist conspiracy theorist.