Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Activist Archives
Topic subjectRE: sorry bin
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=22&topic_id=22229&mesg_id=22247
22247, RE: sorry bin
Posted by guest, Mon Aug-14-00 09:34 AM
I think thats just the impression you made especially with bomb's statements but i understand that this isnt something you specifically said.

As far as people whining on the sidelines according to the america that you wave the flag for makes the provision that all of us are entitled to the pursuit of happines as such all those layabouts (although you really should identify the group in question or at least some demonstrative statistic as to their demographic to have it many anything) have the courtesy of the US government to be exactly as they are.

However there is no provision that those people should be overrun by their government and not only is it a matter of those who do nothing getting taken advantage a great number of people who do protest are opposed, oppressed and even killed for their protest.

Even by your glorified view of America and what it offers it still does not accomplish that which it is primarily charged with- fair representation and security for its citizens. It not only fails in delivering those liberties it frequently infringes upon them.

As I said before I am not Anti-American the American government is.

K