Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Activist Archives
Topic subjectRE: Oh now you're just talking
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=22&topic_id=22229&mesg_id=22243
22243, RE: Oh now you're just talking
Posted by Binlahab, Mon Aug-14-00 09:57 AM
this is a msg board...where people leave msgs...talk is supposed to happen here...but if thats all you do, talk on a msg board then consider my unintentional dis intentional to you. there are many groups that are active in the communites, whther black, white or whatever....whom I respect for the work they do. I happen to be a member of one of the best ones (N'COBRA) but as is often the case, i run into sideline activists, who decide their contribution to change will be more conversation...which no one needs more of. as for the americas the greatest statement...I ahve lived only one other place (japan)...what I mean is that here, one can accomplish whatever one chooses to...if one is willing to accept the consequnces of ones actions...as the Worlds superpwoer, one has more oppertunity here...thats what i mean by thr greatest...what country offers what America does? obviusly you have one in mind...