Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Activist Archives
Topic subjectyaddayaddayadda
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=22&topic_id=22010&mesg_id=22057
22057, yaddayaddayadda
Posted by Binlahab, Wed Aug-30-00 02:52 AM
1) these are some of the longest most pointless posts i have ever had the misfortune of seeing...if ya'll would STOP trying to be cute and witty and concentrate on the content instead of the delivery...ya'll MIGHT get somewhere

2) I find it highly telling that neither Janey nor Boodah has deigned to respond to any of this

3) is the point to show the world, Expertise, that you are conservative? point taken, sir.

now, being the typical loud mouth...my opinion must be heard...

I also am a republican...fiscally conservative, socially liberal...I think with all the intelligence in this country, we should all be able to get paid and be inclusive about it...now, i dont blame the rich for the problems of the world, it might be their fault, but it is NOT their responsibility...

"Black folks have to work twice as hard to get half as much, which means they gotta work 4 times as hard to get twice as much." -- my Big Mama

you allready know how it is, so why complain about it? go DO it, go make it...if you want to share the wealth that others have, go get it, and accept the consequnces of your actions...does this mean you might have to shit on some people...yeah. maybe cheat some people? yeah. Lie? steal? all possibilities, but if thats what you want, then its there (or should I say here) to get...I'm sorry, but anyone who isn't on the road to being a millionaire in this country, is not trying hard enough....

now, i made these remarks in the interest of learning, and thats what I expect to do...I dont need anyones little smarmy elitist attitudes or whatever...the key here is discourse not bullshit, so if you have a point to make, or disagree with what I've said, cool, reply. but if you only want to practice your teaspoon sharp wit....take that garbage to General....