Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Activist Archives
Topic subjectspeaking from
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=22&topic_id=21869&mesg_id=21881
21881, speaking from
Posted by Binlahab, Mon Aug-28-00 09:42 AM
nuff experience with all types of chemicals, i can say that E, while temporaryily nice, will fuck you up directly after that touchy feely high...I was moody to begin w/ and then after I tried it, I was like hella angry and down for days, and I could not figure out why...then I say Human Traffic and was like 'oh.' just like with anything, E/Acid/Urb etc etc one should partake only after doing some heavy thinking on why and does one really want to get into dope like that...

most of the time a little quiet and some Chaka Khan will produce the same affect

I really think that the music is influencing the youth to partake of it...I remember when I first heard of a blunt was like 92, no one knew what the hell those things were but everyone wanted to try it (hey, i lived in HTown, what do you expect) nowadays, with all the rappers talkin about E, I guarantee you its about to blow...& the fucked up thing is that its the teensagers and kids who are leats equipped to deal w/ its effects that will get into it the hardest....

sigh

now I wanna smoke...

and for the record (remember I'm from Houston, the original land of syrup sippers) Syrup has been around for fucking ever, the original "cheap high" its just getting pub now....