Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Activist Archives
Topic subjectWell...
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=22&topic_id=21869&mesg_id=21876
21876, Well...
Posted by HotThyng76, Mon Aug-28-00 08:35 AM
Why are rappers pumping it? It could be that they're doing it to seem "hip". Some of them praise it in rhymes and claim in interviews that they've never used it (Bone Thugs). But rappers praise all kinds of fucked up shit in rhymes (killing folks, beating women, etc.).

I will say that I myself use E on a semi-regular basis - about once or twice a month on a weekend. I have read everything I can get my hands on pertaining to the drug and the most current research is still inconclusive. It effects everybody differently. All the deaths associated w/E also had other contributing factors (dehydration, poly-drug use, or straight up overdosing by taking 8 or more pills at once.). If used responsibly, E will not kill you. As for myself, I have noticed that it sometimes causes depression 1 or 2 days after I use it, but that's only happened to me twice out of the 10 or so times I've used it. I'm very careful about where I get it, and I've never come across any bad shit yet.

------
Speaker of the House, MWS (Man-Whore Society)

IS SEPTEMBER JAMES BROWN QUOTE MONTH?, it is over here...

"Hot pants make you sure of yourself/You walk like you got the only lovin' left"..."A woman got to use what she got to get just what she wants/HOT PANTS!"...James Brown, "Hot Pants" (1971)