Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Activist Archives
Topic subjectBlowin hot air
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=22&topic_id=21727&mesg_id=21752
21752, Blowin hot air
Posted by Genius, Thu Aug-24-00 10:52 AM
What makes you think I am not "urban"? Because I don't say "That's my jawn!!!" or "ish" every 5 seconds? You are a little too self-righteous for my taste. You put down people that haven't been here as long as you. Why? I would never reveal anything personal about myself on the internet anyway. I have never revealed my race or where I live or any of that, so your assumptions are irrelevant. What do you mean by urban? The ghetto? If that's what you are talking about than I am glad I don't know about that, nor would I ever want to. You are not making sense to me. I am trying to teach you that in many of these posts there is alot of underlying racism and its just wrong. Its bad enough that everyday life is filled with racism, we don't have to put it on a message board where the communication is less direct and easily misunderstood. Why would someone start a post about white people in hip hop unless they were looking to start something? Its all because people have nothing better to do with their time than to think up absurd ideas and then post them. It doesn't make sense. Okayactivist is not a good name for this forum. No one is being active at all, they are just making bigger problems. They are sitting on their asses and typing. Sure I am doing the same thing as everyone, but I don't pretend to be Martin Luther King and preach to people online like you do. You are going to be my teacher? I think I'll drop that class.