Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Activist Archives
Topic subjectRE: Order in the court,Christianity on Trial!
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=22&topic_id=21600&mesg_id=21622
21622, RE: Order in the court,Christianity on Trial!
Posted by presyzion, Wed Sep-06-00 04:33 AM
To simply say that I disagree with what you said is beyond an understatement. Too many times people accuse Christians as putting themselves above others, or using fear as a tactic to believe in what we believe in. Any "true" (i say true because yes, there are Christians out there that fit some of the problems that you mentioned) Christian is only trying to enlighten others into what we believe. I am a Christian...and I never have tried to force my beliefs on anyone. You can only teach to those who want to be taught, or talk to those who want to listen. If you don't want to listen, shoot, feel free not to. I believe in what I believe in for a reason...it is truth for me. Being a Christian does not make me perfect, nor anyone else, and people that don't understand need to get more educated and learn for themselves.
Peace.

E-mail me at presyzion@hotmail.com

"Can't imagine goin through it without soul music"-Comm

"I be the analog arsonist, aiming at your arteries, all seing abstract analyze everything, adding on, absolutey aboloshing, average amateur's arsenal just astonishing"--Gift of Gab

"If it's real who needs to deal with the special affects?"-Mos

"For you to grow he had to go so what you stoppin him for?"-Comm

"Never disrespect no women cause I love my momma"-Talib Kweli