Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Activist Archives
Topic subjectAre you talking about God
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=22&topic_id=21515&mesg_id=21547
21547, Are you talking about God
Posted by nushooz, Tue Sep-05-00 05:10 AM
(who doesn't fly ANYWHERE - Boy, are you knowledgible) or your god of ill-philosophy??? Either way, there's really no need to read and read and read and really NOTHING to explain....

You HATED on Christianity..... "It's so funny to see so many of you cling to your Christian dogma when it's obvious it is an instituion hell bent on world domination, wealth, pacification of the masses, etc...."

Christianity practiced in truth and in spirit is not about domination and pacification ALTHOUGH, My Father's rich in houses and land; He holds the world in the palm of His hand...... But it would appear that YOUR experiences have been parrallel to those instances that I gave. Get some truths about my religion, my opiate, ask questions if you must, but don't make GLOBAL judgements with LOCAL information.

How come every baby phillosopher or self proclaimed thinker gotta try and make his first steps toward what he/she thinks is wisdom by knocking down religion?

Sure, you may have some valid points but at what price will you make them? Were you interested in informing and having discussion or were you more interested in allienating and sprouting confrontation?

Once again, if you don't know, ask somebody......

Live from the Shoe Sto'
NuShooz

I,I, I Can't Wait!

nushooz@blackplanet.com