Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Activist Archives
Topic subjectcan i jump in right here???...
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=22&topic_id=21440&mesg_id=21452
21452, can i jump in right here???...
Posted by asighn4jane, Sat Aug-26-00 06:06 AM
all other statements aside...but if i hear one more statement to or see more erection of a DRUG DYNASTY gone good...i'm goin to fuckin scream!!!...i live in detroit...in the early 80s we had YBI...YOUNG BOYS INCORPORATED...i mean...they were fierce yo...they had taxi services on lock deliverin their "goods"...the whole 9...{like to see a movie about it???...here it go...it's in production}...& the whole monniker of usin 'young boys' was on target...literally: utilize young boys who'll be charged as youth offenders thusly gettin shorter jail sentences to run ur SHIT...that was the beginnin of our initiation into the 'supreme clientele'

but to speak upon the DRUG DEALERS openin the barber shops: that is so damned pathetic & nauseatin...detroit is litter'd w/barber/beauty shops...auto detailin shops...car washes purchased w/DRUG MONEY...just because u have now erected a tax base for that home out in the burbs u now live in...or that $50,000 SUV u drive w/out bein employed by one of the big 3 {thusly receivin a discount for}...does not legitimize u...& here it is still: bigger figures makin money off the sweat & dedication of other people...these DRUG DEALERS are not barbers...not bumper & body men...do not scrub white walls...they are injectin handsfree...responsibility-less places of business in their own communities that cater to their own "element"...they still market to & benefit frum their people...i don't care how many fuckin turkeys are handed out at thanksgivin...u are a DRUG DEALER...who has faced NO CONSEQUENCES FOR U ACTIONS

i do believe that DRUG MONEY could be utilized in our communites...but not at the discretion of the DRUG DEALERS...drug dealers...however gifted mathematicians & business persons they may be...are CRIMINALS...who are not payin nearly enuff restitution to the community they helped to distruct in the property taxes they pay for ownin these establishments...what's a fuckin barbershop when we have nappyheaded underclothed children afraid to walk to school because of the DRUG DEALERS the "other" kind of business men handed the torch off to are not recognizin they are DEALIN DRUGS in a 'School Zone'...

do u really think those children w/the grumblin bellies are lookin at the lex parked outside "Fade Em & Fuck Em" are thinkin to become a barber when they grow up???...these children know...they went frum seein them open shop on the corner to openin shop literally...& after how many years in the "game" do they decide to "legitimize" themselves???...a decade???...8.5 years???...a bid at a camp???...after they have emerged frum the battle unscathed do they then decide to straighten up & fly right???...ha...& don't let the fool whisper in ur ear that they no longer have drug affiliations...i have to digress now...because that is a VERY raw wound that festers itself in my city...& THEY have the nerve to be insured against US
HA

"because marvin died the day before his birth is why i hurry"...jessica care moore

"If you can read this, thank a teacher" BUMPERSTICKER