Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Activist Archives
Topic subjectRE: What Are We? Part II
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=22&topic_id=21423&mesg_id=21434
21434, RE: What Are We? Part II
Posted by guest, Tue Sep-05-00 10:39 AM
>WHAT ARE YOU DEDICATED TO?
>>Helping people..especially in some of the third world countries...making God proud of me....being as positive as I can in the midst of all this evil around me.

>HOW DOES THIS MANIFEST IN YOUR
>LIFE?
In less thatn two weeks i will be taking a trip to Africa so that i can see first hand what real beauty and suffering is like....Prayer.....meditation
>
>WHAT BROUGHT YOU TO THIS?
>My mother is the most caring and sensitive person I've ever known, she taught me to be the same...my heart and spirit are always being touched by things that I see and hear...I have also been through so much in my short time on this earth that I have promised myself that I will do whatever I can to make sure I never have to experience those things again...Finally God sent me an angel and everyday i am reminded of what is really important, this man in just three short years has taught me how to live.

>WHAT HELPS YOU?
Prayer
>
>WHAT GETS IN THE WAY?
Restlessness
>
>WHAT HAVE YOU LEARNED SO FAR?
>
Who we are will only be judged by who we've touched.

>
>WHAT IS THE GREATEST JOY?
Knowing that as long as I dedicate my life to helping others all of my needs will be taken care of...freedom from worry is the sweetest gift.

>
>WHAT IS THE GREATEST SORROW?
So many people just don't get it..Selfishness is so ugly and it eats away at the soul..no matter what you say to people they just don't get it..It breaks my heart.

>
>WHAT KEEPS YOU GOING?
I don't know that there's any one thing that keeps me going..honestly, i often feel like giving up.

>WHAT'S NEXT?
Find the best way to help as many people and educate the ignorant about the joys of charity.

"I slept and dreamed that life was joy, I awoke and saw that life was duty, I acted and behold: duty was joy" - Rabindranath Tagore

"Until you're sure of yourself, you won't be sure of anything" - Gordon Parks