Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Activist Archives
Topic subjectRE: Our combined Wu-Tang style
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=22&topic_id=21378&mesg_id=21395
21395, RE: Our combined Wu-Tang style
Posted by Brownsugar, Tue Sep-12-00 11:52 AM
Aight!!!...D-Best...That sounds really good too!!! I do speak a little Spanish and I am trying to learn more. I end up typing the flyers in Spanish and English...So that helps me to learn more Spanish. As I said...I just really started in September of this year. I do believe, I have a large task ahead of me. I really appreciate your suggestion as well as the others that I have received. I am printing up all these ideas and suggestions and hopefully something will work.

I am really sick of the "young black man", syndrome. First they start kindergarten, then as they get into the higher grades, teachers show less and less concern. It seems to me that the goal is, by the time they turn legal age...kick them out!!! Then that is the beginning of the end. Young black man or woman, no education....no other alternative, but the streets and then jail or death!!! THANKS FOR YOUR INPUT!!! Oh...by the way...I hear the new thing is, "become a rapper!!!" That's just as bad as every young black man thinking he is going to be a professional basketball player!!!