Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Activist Archives
Topic subjectI FEEL your flow
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=22&topic_id=21361&mesg_id=21363
21363, I FEEL your flow
Posted by guest, Tue Sep-12-00 11:13 AM
"Satan", of course, will excite too-literal of Christians (much love, but don't get exited)
--especially if they like McDonald's, but i understand your METAPHOR

Not only is McDonald's McMurder, torture and filthy conditions of industrially raised cows & chickens infected with their own blood & pus (i'm serious, do some research)

and forget sweatshop toys

and forget eating meat in general when 9 pounds of grain produce one pound of eatable meat

and forget the whole twisted socialization and propaganda of using a clown to manipulate children (what if Camel cigarettes had a clown... did you read Stephen King's It?)

and forget the whole scary, all-too-bright colors thing which suggests a devlish, terrifying atmosphere of twisted brainwashing and sterility

BUT McDonald's is: THE DEATH OF CHOICE

The purpose of McDonald's is to take over the world of food--this is reality, that's the purpose of any hard-core business, but McDonald's goes out of their way to conquer the world, and children (like Disney) and McDonald's is the REAL reason for the fall of the soviet union...

If McDonald's has their way, we will no longer say "what do i want to eat tonight"

but rather "what number valu-meal do i want tonight"

Life is not a multiple choice test.
Promote democracy. Reject McDonalds

If there's nothing else that Okay Players can agree on, it should be that

FOR WHATEVER THE REASON, MCDONALDS MUST NOT BE ENDORSED!!!

I promise to convince the most traditionalist conservative on this board to end their McDonald's days.

It such a person exists, e-mail me ASAP, for your understanding of McDonald's is URGENT. I'll even call your house.