Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Activist Archives
Topic subjectRE: why don't we teach?
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=22&topic_id=21276&mesg_id=21304
21304, RE: why don't we teach?
Posted by guest, Tue Sep-26-00 04:41 AM
>we need more black teachers, especially
>males. but how do we
>get them...i don't know. somehow
>teaching needs to be made
>"cool" again. maybe start an
>okay school or something.

.....i think every one has brought up valid points on why folx don't teach........unfortunately, i am not surprised by horror stories anymore......especially overstand...ing that this babylon shitstem is set up to keep the majority of ppl blind.......therefore, easily controlled......this is known.......now, how will we counteract their aggression.......with well-thought out action.......i am at school majoring in engr., but, GOD willing, i will teach (and learn), start a school and community to do what needs to be done.......regardless of the number of supporters.......watch.....or join.....it shall happen......to manifest destiny.......not a sacrifice........a blessing........imho, money is a sad excuse......young, folx are severely hurting.......if we REALLY wanted change........we would have it.......the time is now.....

.....the war is already won.......we just have to play our roles....and fight.......any one who wants to work.....let's connect.....and get free......

......peace&blessings.........ukaa......a small axe.......