Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Activist Archives
Topic subjectThanks for responding...
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=22&topic_id=21205&mesg_id=21207
21207, Thanks for responding...
Posted by guest, Wed Sep-27-00 06:23 PM
Suddenly I was feeling so all alone. I just don't understand their reasoning in video rotation. Especially when it was only a few months ago when Dead Prez was on BET Talk Live with Tavis Smiley, receiving such high praise for their lyrical content and beliefs. Yet they wont broadcast their video, but it's okay for Lil'Kim to walk around with her butt, along with everything else, exposed trivializing sex and talking about extorting brothers for money. Not to mention, the high reviews they're getting in these so-called music magazines. I swear on the internet alone there's about 5,000 review sites featuring there album, just beaming praise. What's wrong with this picture? Any thoughts anyone? Blessings.

-Wisdom

"Beauty isn't genetic;It isn't something you're born with. Beauty must manifest itself. It must be cultivated from the inside, in order to shine through, and be seen on the outside." - Xiobé Adu

The 10 Things I Love in Life:
------------------------------------
*Good Company
*A Hard Laugh
*A Man Who Can Cook
*Jazz
*Poetry
*Summer Nights
*Road Trips
*A Good Movie
*An Even Better Book
*The Scent of a Man