Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Activist Archives
Topic subjectRE: who's he?
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=22&topic_id=21043&mesg_id=21050
21050, RE: who's he?
Posted by judicem, Tue Sep-19-00 01:37 PM
Yeah Tony my bad for not specifying. I think he did too but I couldn't remember...I remember him always talking about his boys that were in the Frat.

Here's a questions for ya'll. Ummm remember when Gina was like "I'm thinking of taking some time off of school and he was like no no no (surprisingly)." A lot of us are dropping out of school because of money. Some can't pay that high ass tuition bills but other can't just barely scrape by we have to have the luxuries too. I know a lot of folks at school talking about I'm broke but got cell phones, cars, desinger clothes. What's that about? Are we struggling too hard to get the finer things in life that we are not valuing the education. We are only seeing finer things to be material. Not saying that those were her reasons but once you really think about it all you really need is food and a place to live and you should be able to get by fine.

And I say surprisingly because not enough people are voicing their opinions for you to stay. My favorite phrase people always give me is "I understand you gotta do what you gotta do". That's total B.S., you gotta get an education unless you total hate everything about school, learning, and educating your self. People need to be like... I understand its hard but you ain't the only one broke, suck it up, handle your business, and get an education.

Remarks.