Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Activist Archives
Topic subjectWaiting for this all day
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=22&topic_id=21043&mesg_id=21045
21045, Waiting for this all day
Posted by judicem, Mon Sep-18-00 01:25 PM
I would like to say that I enjoyed the book. I thought it reverberated the exact confusion that men feel towards women and life.

Did anyone not like the title of the book?
I thought it had some gay connotations to it. I thought of a guy confused about about his sexuality not a guy confused about how to love.

Tameka was ill for her openness. Kind of like a whole Lil' Kim persona. That still beyond my scope of resoning that women could ever seperate love and sex.

But the situation between him and Kim was halrious. She just turned of and resumed her business. Reminded me a lot of me pretending not to be affected by anyone. And cold.

He reminded me of my boy I sent the book to him right after I read it. Good heart, goes to church, want love, marriage, children, but get sidetrack by p...y He's a track star so it just get thrown in his face and his a dummy that eats every bit of it up and then calls me wondering where he went wrong. I thought Tony was missing some emotion. Of course that's men though. I wanted more emotion between his mother and him. And the lonelines he must feel away from home so long.

Well feedback required.
I read one of the book The Coldest Winter Ever excellent!
The other looks interesting.