Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Activist Archives
Topic subjectRE: well
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=22&topic_id=20903&mesg_id=20921
20921, RE: well
Posted by Blackmagicallydelicious, Wed Sep-13-00 09:58 AM
You are going to feel however you are going to feel, believe whatever it is that you are going to believe. I believe that God is the foundation for all things, from the outer limits of space to the tiniest inner workings of you and me. I do not doubt that God exists and find it hard to believe some one would doubt His existence as much as you find it hard to belief that I wouldn't.

Plus, I cannot think of any spiritual connection that anyone has experienced that does not involve God. How can so many people of so many faiths be, what, in the dark since the beginning of time? Are we backward to believe? And no, I do not believe that there is some big, old guy in the sky looking down on us. I believe that God is a being that we could not truly imagine that is entertwined in all we can and can't see.

Everyone's experience is different. I will not go into exactly what it was, but dreams I've had, people I've encountered, just looking at a green treetops against a blue sky affirm my belief in a higher power. I am not ashamed of what I believe, and if you strongly believe whatever you feel, then you shouldn't be ashamed either.
Giving you true broken toilets since 2000.

http://www.NoStigma.org
It's okay, really. :-)

September: Spit 4? Okay, I'll try it...

You point and laugh and say I dress funny.
While you sport Japanimated silk shirts and still look bummy.
But it's not about my clothes.
Cause I could still be the shit while I rock your great-granny's wardrobe.

Quotes start heah...
*"Bush proves that he is a man who will best serve the people...their last meal."--Jon Stewart
*"While you sittin' over there drinkin' that Snapple/You need to put your head between my thighs and start bobbin' for apples."--Brown Skin Lady to Naps
*"We see through your voodoo, just like Eve's Bayou, you dealing with the Blackmagic..." Talib Kweli

do damage for damage be
unpredictable with map and compass
& weapons pressed against the cheek
--Sun Rise Missions, from Earthquakes and Sun Rise Missions by Haki R. Madhubuti.