Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Activist Archives
Topic subjectRE: final clarification
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=22&topic_id=20595&mesg_id=20626
20626, RE: final clarification
Posted by guest, Mon Oct-23-00 11:19 AM
I asked you a series of questions to get you to elaborate on the ideas that you were presenting- you must admit that the supposed context I took your statements out of- the idea that this is your opinion wasnt there until i asked you whether it was your opinion or not.

You claim that you clearly called it an observation in your original post and then when i point out to you that the word "observation" didnt come up once in that post you call me slick- thats incorrigible.

Your first response signified that it was your opinion and then I asked you to elaborate on that opinion- you did so. But here you're claiming that my intention was that "anything but the original post is discarded"- thats nonsense cuz I responded specifically to your admission that it was your opinion. Then you claim I assumed something about you- like what - I asked you for an elaboration not a validation.

Whatever- my only intention was that we not abide by YOUR opinions in that they represent other cultures unfairly. Even you finally admitted that this doesnt represent all Europeans but it took you like 10 posts to get there until then your argument was that this condition was "prevalent" in European and many other cultures.

Im surprised that in your attempts to peep game you didnt see it coming. You already admitted what I was encouraging you to say- and you think you're still fighting against me.

poet- you've seen the koala that janey described and you dont even know it- the koala that you're talking about you dont even know the half

K