Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Activist Archives
Topic subjectRE: Koala European!?
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=22&topic_id=20595&mesg_id=20601
20601, RE: Koala European!?
Posted by guest, Mon Oct-23-00 09:21 AM
I don't mean to be rude, but I have read everything that has been posted on this thread up until the post I'm creating right now, and from what I can see a person posted her comment on this board, and you have gone completely out of your way to badger and antagonize this person for simply stating their opinion. Both of you have made valid points, but you are very simply arguing over an opinion that was simply stated by a person. Not once in reading any of these posts by her or you have I seen anyone say that they are an authority on any issue nor have I seen where either of you have said you are speaking on behalf of any race/culture. Rather than spend energy berating this person, why don't you take her opinion as just that...an opinion, and move on with your day. There is no need for her or you to validate your opinions and/or your experiences. Obviously you both have experienced different things, but don't attack the original post-er for expressing themselves. It's merely an opinion. Disagree if you like, but at least be a bit less hostile about it. Or...to save yourself some energy, don't read it, and move on to another post.