Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Activist Archives
Topic subjectRE: ridiculous
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=22&topic_id=2045&mesg_id=2076
2076, RE: ridiculous
Posted by Case_One, Fri Apr-09-04 01:31 AM
In speaking in reference to today’s era, there is more black wealth than before. Based on per capita. Uh, you need to put down that outdate material home-skillet. Sure there were more black owned businesses based on the population of a geographical survey. However on a national level, the black community had established more wealth today than before.

See you pick and choose to dissect only one part of my statement out of context ,but that’s ok. It’s the only way you could try to make a point.

Now if A black man (Actor) was to play the role of King James, or Napoleon in a movie would you be so upset as to call it inaccurate. See its superficial Negros like your and your boys that get caught up in the surface level thinking. Errbody knows Jesus was BLACK, heck the whole region was.

But if you feel so back about and adaptation, go on down to the next Rap video and protest how or women or objectified and demeaned as Hoes and Bitches. Or protest the use of the word nigger being used or material object being gloried and push into the minds of young uneducated children that can on focus on the fast avenue to a dollar.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
One for all and all for one in the body of Christ.

"I am not afraid to point out my weaknesses, for in these things, God’s glory is magnified".(Me Aug02)

Those who have surpassed the heights of one’s previous celebrated achievements define the act of excellence. So that makes me excellent in every way. (Me Oct 2003)