Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Activist Archives
Topic subjectRE: This is Classic!!
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=22&topic_id=2045&mesg_id=2052
2052, RE: This is Classic!!
Posted by Kozmikblak, Wed Apr-07-04 08:14 AM

>
>That guy...Yesuha...Jesus....got the same beating as over
>100 million blacks did less then 500 years ago.

This I agree with whole heartedly 100%. That's why they didn't and won't portray him with any pale.
>Peace

---------------------
"...you cats are undercover like GAY rappers dealing with MYSTERY." -Talib Kweli This means you, from Reflection Eternal

"I don't blame Tiger Woods, but I overstand the mental poison that's even worse than drugs" -nas poison

"For trees to grow in Brooklyn seeds need to be planted. I asked, "can you feel me?" and the crowd left me stranded" -Talib kweli

"Hip Hop can never be a way of life it doesn't tell you how to raise a child or treat a wife" -Q-tip A tribe called Quest

"...Cats sip champagne to toast death and pain like slaves on a ship talking about who has the flyest chain" -Talib Kweli Black Star

"We're the renegade we're the people with our own philosophy, we change the course of history. Everyday people like you and me." Afrika Bambaataa and the Soulsonic force Renegades of funk

"There's a war goin on outside no man is safe from...You can run but you can't hide forever" -Mobb Deep