Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Activist Archives
Topic subjectTHE PASSION: A BOOTLEG OPINION
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=22&topic_id=2045&mesg_id=2045
2045, THE PASSION: A BOOTLEG OPINION
Posted by marcus3x, Tue Apr-06-04 12:48 PM
I finally picked up a DVD BOOTLEG copy of THE PASSION at one of my favorite bootleg locations that is black owned. Might I say that the DVD BOOTLEG copy I purchased was of HIGH QUALITY for $6. I would encourage all to get a BOOTLEG copy of THE PASSION instead of going to the movie theatres. But anyway...Besides the obvious false depiction of Yeshua (Jesus) I could not help but notice that Yeshua was getting his ass kicked through most of the movie. If anything Yeshua was portrayed as a PUNK. Only in the beginning of the movie did you see one of Yeshua's followers fight back while Yeshua took an ass whippin'. The constant ass whippins along with crying/begging to his father made Yeshua appear to be a PUNK. I watched the movie until Yeshua passed out on the cross. After that I turned the movie off.

This movie is no different than any other WHITE JESUS movie with the exception of the depiction of Yeshua's ass whippins. The constant ass whippin and crying by Yeshua and his followers just got on my nerves. Yeshua was portrayed WEAK/PUNKISH as well as his followers. The image of Yeshua and his followers in this movie is the PERFECT image any slave master (aka Willie Lynch) would want his slaves to worship. The last thing the slave master wants is for his slaves to worship someone who will not take an ass whippin' without fighting back. The white man knows he has black people under their mind control program when they rush to the movies to see a WHITE JESUS movie.