Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Activist Archives
Topic subjectRE: What are you talking about?
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=22&topic_id=20239&mesg_id=20299
20299, RE: What are you talking about?
Posted by 360sunsumyea, Mon Nov-13-00 09:13 AM
>All I'm trying to do is to keep from being worse off than I already am.

i think that is what a lot of people are trying to do, and that is precisely what they get. it's like the difference between praying for strength to endure and praying for a situation to end. IMHO, i don't want to pass on to my two children a legacy of continued struggle. for what? to say we tried? that's just not good enough for me. so the only strategies i will align myself with will be those i believe will work in bringing about lasting change in favor of my family and my people. because i would honestly rather let the govts agenda play out than be in a perpetual stay of warding them off. death is not the worst thing. but quality of life means of lot. at least to me.

**********THE SIG**********

they know my address- but thats not the same as knowing where i live. I live in a variety of transitive places and my potential for migration is enourmous.
Just cuz you can send me a letter doesnt mean you can get to me.
even if you can get to me- doesnt mean you can get me
even if you do get me- surely you dont think im the only one
-KoalaLove

i'm a tru pisces tryna flow in the direction of both of these okplayer quotes:

"I m raising a fuckin angelic being who is going to replenish this fuckin earths cuz in 2G all we fuckin do is talk.....im teachin my seed to turn his spirit inside out and spread beams of green light"
-nebbie

"GOd give me the strength to change the things i can, understanding for those i cannot and the muthafuckin heart to stand up for my beliefs and principles, so that when the government that is suppossed to protect me turns against me and my people we will have the means, the might and the muthafuckin gun power to blow away our oppressors
umm amen"
-earthqueen

and last but not least:

"all things considered, i'd rather be me"
-bfnh