Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Activist Archives
Topic subjectRE: but I'm saying
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=22&topic_id=20182&mesg_id=20189
20189, RE: but I'm saying
Posted by cued, Thu Nov-16-00 02:15 PM
I'm so sorry, I thought I had answered your question affirmatively.

Obviously, you haven't read or educated yourself enough. If you had, you would have stumbled upon information that would have unvieled European/white cultural behavior and thought to you. Meaning, in case you _don't_ get it, that although Europeans may not be _concious_ of what they are doing, through the rubble and destruction they have left in their wake, it is clear that they are out to conquer and _destroy_ non-European peoples.

This comes out of a desire, for them, to control others -- others as defined as anything outside of their cultural selves.

And as for the attitude you displayed, know this: Keep aiding them in their destruction of our people and see if you, yourself, don't become destroyed.

"Go ahead and bite it; I'm sure you'll be delighted!" - Nina Simone, "Forbidden Fruit"

"Alabama's got me so upset. Tennessee made me lose my rest. And everybody knows about Mississippi GODDAMN!" - Nina Simone (you know the song: sing it!)

"I believe in peace!(Bitch)" - Tori Amos, The Waitress