Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Activist Archives
Topic subjectyo yo yo whut up G
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=22&topic_id=20052&mesg_id=20122
20122, yo yo yo whut up G
Posted by TotalRequestloveLive, Fri Nov-10-00 05:26 PM
yep, I'm a honky, but I hate those "wiggers' as much if not more than anyone else. they way I see it, who gives a shit about what you wear. I hate anyone who trys to get attention by dressing weird who is not individual. thats why I hate goths. Their whole schtick is that they don't need to fit in, but they try soooo hard not to. Same with these baggy pants wearing white kids. They think that they are so original because they 'are' hip-hop, but then they go and listen to some commercial rapper that is ONLY liked by white kids anyway.

Not to sound like I'm bragging, but in my high school, I'd bet that only a few kids, maybe five, know more about hip-hop than me yet you'd never know by looking at me. I don't act black or try to unnatually slip in some ebonics. I hate tyo see your typical wiggers in a record store talking some shit about how they "can't wait for that new (fill in name of wack rapper) CD to come out" I feel like they giving real white hip hop fans a bad name.

So to sun all this up, I hate white people who try to forget what they are more than most black people probably do. know what I'm sayin my homie G, yo yo

aight I'm done babbeling