Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Activist Archives
Topic subjectre:
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=22&topic_id=20052&mesg_id=20104
20104, re:
Posted by okaymattd, Wed Nov-01-00 05:39 PM
i'm a white kid who grew up mad nice and still is growin up and i dress baggy, not too, but i dress "hip hop" but i don't use slang cause that's not who i am, i grew up in the burbs, i am really just myself like i'll wear whatever i like and is comfortable, but for real i hate a lot of kids who might look like me who bump their nelly and go home and be on some hardcore republican racist shit, this goes on in my school, i'm basically the only kid who likes hip hop but there's other kids, IGNORANT, stupid mother effers who tell racist jokes, say the n word in a malicious fashion and talk about how jails are workin good and how it's dumb black people shoot eachother for nikes(THESE KIDS ARE THE ONES I WANT TO KILL) and they'll hit me up on AIM talkin about how good the new funk flex or drag on is, for real a lot of kids are dumb and ridiculous and piss me off so i don't know how they can't piss black people off, hit me back up at okaymattd@yahoo.com or here whatever.

Proud member of S.P.A.S.(skinny peeps are sexy) BEeeeeeeATCH!!!!!!

M.W.S. intern, I AM PLATINUM PIMPIN, uh.... check that okayplayer fund y'all, hit me on AIM, okaymattd, peace.