Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Activist Archives
Topic subjectRE: Whites "acting" Black
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=22&topic_id=20052&mesg_id=20070
20070, RE: Whites "acting" Black
Posted by DPfan4life, Sat Oct-28-00 11:03 PM
YES more white people are trying 2 act like what they think is "black"..I work @ a mall right outside the burbs, and just by observing peeps day in and day out, there is no question in my mind that rap and hip hop is just a fad 2 these people...all these white boys sporten mecca, FUBU, rockawear etc etc..., wearen they hats 2 the back or pullen up in the parking lot with they systems on bump playen NELLY or whatever is HOT for now...i mean they just look @ BET or MTV or listen 2 the radio and copy and paste....i told this white boy @ work that i dont listen 2 nelly of triple six or none of that shit and he dayum near had a heart attack "whoa duuude u dont listen 2 nelly!!! man u dont like anything!!" i tell them i listen 2 hip hop and here they are.."whats the difference??"..its all a fad...in about 5 years techno will be the hot shyyt and your average white person wont be buying rap like they are now....

---------------------------------------------------------------------

"ALL YALL/ fuck boys/tuck toys inside ya pants/just 2 take it out/point it at the ground and/make a nigga wanna dance/now what they be fa'/ya on that refa'/and on that 2pac/in front of them oowaps/tryen 2 show out/thats the hoe route/talken loud/talken bout/thats gangsta shit"-andre 3000

"i met a critic once/i made her shit her drawz/she said she thought hip hop was only guns and alcohol/i said on hell naw/but yet its that too/u cant discrimihate cuz u dont read a book or 2" andre 3000

"these are the times that try a nigga soul population control we waisten time chasen gold they after more than your mind they want your nation as a whole its time 2 take off the blindfold"-Dead Prez