Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Activist Archives
Topic subjectDid I say leave?
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=22&topic_id=19501&mesg_id=19532
19532, Did I say leave?
Posted by Solarus, Tue Dec-19-00 07:48 AM
Hotep (transliteration of ancient Egyptian hieroglyphs into English alphabets, means "Peace")

I didn't say leave, I said that "America" (current body of rule) needs to go. No matter how much you work and "slave" for a company, does that make the company yours? NO!! ESPECIALLY IF YOU AREN'T GETTING PAID FOR IT!! Do you think the indigenous people of this land want to leave it. No that just want "Americans" to leave. The fact remains that this country was never FOR US despite the fact that it was BY US. It still isn't for us and never will unless the power is taken AWAY from the current ruling system.

Petitioning to changing the amendment will only acknowledges the current power structure thus defeating the purpose. Instead of asking the bully to let you get a hit in so you'll get beat up with dignity, go learn a martial art and develop yourself internally and externally. In other words, don't ask them to let you have more of a say in who fucks you, instead don't allow them to fuck you at all.

Like in the Matrix, when Neo asked Morpheus, will he be able to dodge bullets, Morpheus said you won't have to. Why? Because he no longer acknowledge the Matrix as a system of control. This means that to gain power one has to make oneself self-sufficient of the current ruling system. Only true activism adheres to this ideal.

Peace
Solarus

"To be perfect is to lack nothing essential to the whole therefore I AM."-Solarus

"And if I have to dead you, it's only cuz I love you."- Talib Kweli