Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Activist Archives
Topic subjectso much in the head
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=22&topic_id=19344&mesg_id=19417
19417, so much in the head
Posted by guest, Tue Dec-12-00 11:13 AM
i fear i won't even be able to discuss the original post...

BUT...

to the cats who say they "believe" something may be the case about cats who dig cats...

please stop, you have no scientific research, evidence, or anything. Ancedotal crap based on conversation and television programs does not mean anything. For awhile cats "thought" apples fell from trees 'cause the apples wanted to...

let's commit ourselves to educatinng ourselves and actually learning something real.

NEXT...

there is no such thing as the word of god except whatever god appears and says to you--'cause everything else is not "valid" or "reliabile" (in the research sense of the terms) because it's all second or third hand, whisper down the alley style, and people can lie about "what god said"

the only "word of god" is what god tells YOU, and that's only the word of god FOR YOU. God might've told some other cat something else, so the entire movement to claim authority over gods opinions becomes moot, so let's drop it.

NEXT...

the answer to all these questions lies in exploring what does god mean...

oh, this is hot, i'll leave a new post after work