Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Activist Archives
Topic subjectQueer as folk
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=22&topic_id=19344&mesg_id=19350
19350, Queer as folk
Posted by Solarus, Mon Dec-04-00 12:14 PM
Hotep

I don't know about Shakespeare trying to get into King James' pants. But I do know for a fact that King James was a known homosexual. Someone collected alot of his letters that he sent out to his lovers and the lovers' replies to him. DEEP.

About Shakespeare if you look at Psalm 42 (or 46?) the 42nd (or 46th?) word from the top is shake and the 42nd (or 46th) word from the bottom is spear. Some scholars say that Shakespeare helped to translate the Psalms and in it he left his name. The number represented the age that he was at the time. I do know for a fact that the Psalms along with the rest of the Bible was translated to fit English poetical verse so it would be more easily read for the English (and more enjoyable.)

Also some people say that Francis Bacon WAS Shakespeare and Bacon was a lord of something in King James' court. In fact he was promoted several times in a relatively short amount of time. Did he DICK his way to the top? Probably so.

PEace
Solarus

"To be perfect is to lack nothing essential to the whole therefore I AM."-
Solarus

"And if I have to dead you, it's only cuz I love you."- Talib Kweli