Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Activist Archives
Topic subjectRE: Death Penalty?
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=22&topic_id=18935&mesg_id=19007
19007, RE: Death Penalty?
Posted by guest, Fri Feb-02-01 07:10 PM
Question:

How do you know my MAN, and i say MAN because they disproportionally recieve the death penalty, actually killed the person(s) he supposively killed?

What are the circumstances of the murder, by this i mean the reason, events leading up to and the life experiences and interactions of both the excused and the victim?

Is their any fashion whatsoever that the death penalty is connected to equity in its usage in the American justice system?
Cause' if you find out there is an equitable fashion, you have just made a truely remarkable discovery.

Plea of insanity, will considering nearly every person on earth suffers from some sort of mental illness, has anyone in there right might committed cold blooded murder that justifies the death penalty?

Victims, those family members of the victim that mourn. But what about the sons, daughter, wifes, husbands, parents and etc. of the man killed by the state? Do they not mourn? Are not they just a continuation in the CHAIN* of victims? *(Tobias Wolfe)

I have barely mentioned a few uncerntainties, of which there are an infinte number, conected with the death penalty. Death is cerntain. So how if you are not sure can you support, or even allow, something that is?

No malice intended, just a walk through my thought process.
Excuse mispelling and bad grammar.
Peace and luv.