Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Activist Archives
Topic subjectokay how about this.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=22&topic_id=18935&mesg_id=18984
18984, okay how about this.
Posted by grannie, Fri Jan-12-01 08:01 AM
let's jsut have every criminal simply apologize for what they did and then they can get on with their lives.

criminal law/religious law, whatever you wanna call it, puts the business of REVENGE in the hands of a power higher than yourself.

vengeance is mine sayeth the lord according to God's law... and in this case of man's law, vengeance belongs to to criminal justice system..

personally i am satisfied with taking away a person's freedom for a specific amount of time for crimes committed.. so if my words led you to believe that i would be okay with a car theif having his car stolen as punishment, or enslavement of white people as punishment for the enslavement of black people (although if there was a way to reanimate actual slave OWNERS and do this, i would support it).. my personal exception to this is in the case of cold-blooded murder..cold-blooded murder should be punishable by death. i believe that..

i am not talking about those who are wrongfully convicted of this crime.. i am saying.. cold-blooded murderers should be put to death. you may argue that this makes me a murderer, too..but does that make correctional officers and wardens kidnappers? does it make them sweatshop overlords because inmates are made to work for peanuts daily? what do we do with criminals, then.. send them to camp? vacation?

i'll hafta think of something else to go here. jerks.