Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Activist Archives
Topic subjectrehabilitation
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=22&topic_id=18935&mesg_id=18942
18942, rehabilitation
Posted by guest, Tue Jan-16-01 06:11 PM
that is the only thing we should do with any criminals. it would take more time to rehabilitate the people whove committed terrible crimes, but even they should be given the chance to enter society again. they would have to medicate the people for this to work. psycadelics would be a good thing for the government to look into for this kind of treatment, but some would say that that would just make things worse. theyd say that there is too much of a risk that they may commit other terrible crimes once released. well, for them i say, spend the tax money more wisely. build clinics instead of prisons. teach legitimate ways of making money in schools, especially in urban communities. also, to poverty driven criminals. and if they are released and kill someone, we are overpopulated as a species anyway. the more we die, the more plants and animals can thrive. the earth needs to regain a balance before humans destroy it. im gonna go now, so i dont bore you with anymore of my crazy philosophies. oh and im not really insensitive to people, im just thinking on a whole.