Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Activist Archives
Topic subjectRE: Denny's, Shoney's, Texaco, Sodexho-Marriott...
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=22&topic_id=18859&mesg_id=18893
18893, RE: Denny's, Shoney's, Texaco, Sodexho-Marriott...
Posted by guest, Wed Jan-31-01 03:27 PM
...i have a question:

i think alot of things rappers say are racist towards whites. like mos def, com, and black thoughtless. some of it's funny some of it's true, some of it sucks, yet i still dig on their shit. i live in atlanta, and every saturday outside of the MARTA 5-points train station, there are what i like to call the Black Power Rangers. i call them that because they are all militant as fuck and there is a red one, a green one, a blue one, and even a pink one. i am not lying. they say some pretty outrageous shit, and alot of it is really disturbing and hateful, yet nobody is shutting them down or up. i realise it is freedom of speech and that's fine. but if anyone retaliated and even spoke up against it, there would be a bloodbath. am i making ANY sense? any words of wisdom out there?

dont give me the 400 years of oppresion mantra. EVERYONE has suffered. Jews, Christians, Native Americans, Robots.......