Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Activist Archives
Topic subjectI see your point but
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=22&topic_id=18599&mesg_id=18614
18614, I see your point but
Posted by LexM, Wed Feb-21-01 09:14 AM
>this subject
>is on the same level
>as discussing/debating/arguing the merits of
>a vegan diet over a
>carnivorous one. pointless. to those
>that don't DO, argument is
>needed. to those that DO
>what they know, their actions
>speak.

everyone's body is different, and what Solarus needed to do to improve his health may not work in the same way for everyone. I think I know where you're coming from, but if you have knowledge u think could change/save lives, why hold that back just because you don't agree with the way they speak/argue/exchange ideas?

being selfish with knowledge is not an admirable thing.

and why is your tone so condescending? you don't know everyone who posts here (correct me if I'm wrong) and you don't know what they read here that they take away with them or what they might share with others who might actually act on your words.

so maybe you should enlighten us all, hmm? how are you going to get the world you want if you never tell anyone what it's like?

think about it.

L.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
KizzMyBlakAzz: you've made yourself a shell
KizzMyBlakAzz: i know you're soft and gooey on the inside
LHoney17: I know I am....never said I wasn't
LHoney17: but that doesn't mean I get stepped on or that I'm not strong
KizzMyBlakAzz: Gooey
LHoney17: lol
KizzMyBlakAzz: Caramel
KizzMyBlakAzz: Center
LHoney17: lol....well that's a nice way to think of it
KizzMyBlakAzz: with like a hard choclate shell
LHoney17: think I'll put that in a personal ad
KizzMyBlakAzz: You're a Rollo
LHoney17: lmao
KizzMyBlakAzz: lmao

When I despair, I remember that all through history the way of truth and love has always won. There have been tyrants and murderers
and for a time they seem invincible but in the end, they always fall -- think of it, ALWAYS. ~~Mahatma Gandhi