Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Activist Archives
Topic subjectdamn man u didnt even TOUCH anything i said
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=22&topic_id=1853&mesg_id=1863
1863, damn man u didnt even TOUCH anything i said
Posted by suave_bro, Sun Apr-18-04 04:25 AM
so during the 60's should black folks have just sat in meetings in secret and tried to solve problems in the privacy of our own homes? if we did so, that would have been showing RESPECT for the KKK and the american govt (well, lets not show up da white man in public!), even though they were disrespecting US in public...

sort of the same thing here: Nelly disrepects black women in the open for the world to see, yet you are asking for an organized, methodica,l sit-down, behind closed doors solution to the problem? to me it seems like u are COOL with nelly sliding his credit card down the ass of a black woman, yet when spelman wants to BOYCOTT his ass to let HIM and AMERICA know that they aint havin it, you have a problem with that...man i wonder where we would be if in private we disgussed amongst ourselves how disgusted and tired of being hosed down and dumbed down by jim crowe laws during the 60's, instead of PUBLICLY protesting racist policies...

yall negroes need to stop trying to deify these rappers all the damn time man, that NIGGA deserved to get PUBLICLY BOYCOTTED for PUBLICLY HUMILIATING black women...