Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Activist Archives
Topic subjectthis is fun
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=22&topic_id=18471&mesg_id=18495
18495, this is fun
Posted by BooDaah, Thu Jan-11-01 10:28 AM
>thats comical- what sense did you
>mean it in the first
>two times you answered the
>question? Who's wrangling now?

just keeping focus.

when i was a boy, lets see if i can remember, of say less than seven i paid females no mind. from seven to thirteen they were different (some pretty, some not as well as many other differences) from boys enough to at times pique my interest, and at times irk me. during this phase i began to know the difference between women and girls beyond their size differences. most of my attention was focused on girls because that was what i had the most contact with. after that all hell broke loose - but that's a different (and much longer story).

when we discuss the issue of "like" i was attempting to clarify whether we were talking about a sexual, intellectual or someohter kind of like.

this is important if you want a clear answer because dependent upon both my stage in life, and the definition of like that we're using the answer to your question COULD be yes or no.

if that's "wrangling" so be it.

>>is this for me personally, or
>>in a more general sense
>>of "you"
>
>the general sense- more wrangling

more clarification because what applies to ME doesn't apply to "men in general" so the answer would be different

>women in videos- the same they
>we've been talking about all
>along;

we've been talking about many things...again: clarification.

>You insisted on the diferentiation
>between women and girls (out
>of thin air) now you
>dont know who we're talking
>about

actually i did insist on the differentiation, when i guess i should have not assumed what you meant about like (as i later realized). actually. i "like" both in light of subsequent disscussion and realizing that "like" means many things

>we're not talking about being likable-

see...i thought we were. because you asked me if i "liked girls"

>we're talking about your differentiation
>between them being women and
>girls.

the differentiation was a different thing which (i thought) attempted to clarify.

>Were you saying that
>the girls in question (girls
>in videos) arent women or
>were you just being snide?
>Dont answer that.

i'll answer like this (even though you asked me not to) because i think it matters to the conversation: depends on the video and depends on the female.

i've seen videos with GIRLS no older than 12 i don't like for different reasons

ive seen videos with much older women that i don't like for some of the same (and for different) reasons

>>mral AND other standards actually....
>
>BINGO

FINALLY....one of the major points is the fact that this is a moral dilema (or can be) for some -- myself included.