Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Activist Archives
Topic subjectRE: Yes
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=22&topic_id=18263&mesg_id=18303
18303, RE: Yes
Posted by cued, Tue Feb-27-01 06:50 AM
Whether he was African or not, how is he used?

I mean, I adore a history lesson as much as anyone, but history don't mean shit if you don't bring it along with how it is used!

_Not_ to mention that Greeks used to go to Egypt all the time and learn from the KMT's... in fact, all this shit we are mired in today could be seen, in a sense, to be the result of an error made by Plato in trying to comprehend the KMT's teachings... substititing "or" for "and". A little mistake with HUGE consequences.

Everything points to Jesus being a Black man. From this you say, to what Dr. Francis Cress-Welsing writes. But the truth of the matter is that Jesus is not presented this way. When Europeans crusade in his name, the image they had in their heads is not an African Jesus. When they do "missions" in his name, the face they show people reflects theirs. This is yet another way (lie) they (white folks) have warped KMT's teachings and USE it to enslaved and bolster their own feelings of superiority and self-worth.

"If you Black, get back."

peace,

Q

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^*********^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Uplifting thoughts:

"We are the end result of our ancestors prayers as they died. We you are the sum total of their answered prayers."

"I am because we are; we are because I am."