Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Activist Archives
Topic subjectyour angst
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=22&topic_id=18263&mesg_id=18285
18285, your angst
Posted by urbgriot, Wed Feb-21-01 05:26 AM
Is understandable I once felt the same way as you. I made that same statement many times not to long ago, but it is not that simple. In truth Christianity is practiced because of over 500 years of conditioning to practice it. The way Christianity is practiced is because it was the way Afrikans were "forced" to practice it. But dig deeper than that, and look beyond what was forced and instituted in today's society. AME, Baptist, The Nation of the Nuwabian Moors, the Black Isrealites each practice Christianity in their way.
The stories in the Bible can be traced to KMT(Egypt).the ten commandments are founded on the principles of MAAT. Jesus's birth and the story of Osiris. The story of Caan and Able. These teachings spread and expanded over time throughout the region over centuries. The Hebrews pulled many of these same teachings into a text "the Bible" when they began to practice their religion. Abraham, the father of the Hebrews, was born in Ethiopia as well. The Pope is documented to pray to the Black, Afrikan, Madonna hell Eastern Orthodox Catholics do as well, they know the truth. Son, I can spit all kinds of stuff at you, but what I ask of you is to read it for yourself, and not just a
a chapter in "Stolen Legacy" or the "Isis Papers", I mean read more, and form your own opinion after that. I do not endorse Christianity on anyone but I do encourage you to read and form become an independent thinker.

peace