Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Activist Archives
Topic subjectRE: in my past
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=22&topic_id=18144&mesg_id=18156
18156, RE: in my past
Posted by guest, Thu Mar-01-01 10:51 AM
You know Audio Im feeling you on this. This is some of the thoughts that also arose in my mind, and you know I probably do have a lot to do with the way that she feels, because of my own standards, and thats wrong, and I can admit that. You know the problem is as men we try so hard to place are women on a pedestal, but only when we want something (again looking out for self), but this is not something that we do all the time which is probably the problem. I hear men saying all the time " she is my number one though", and this here is a problem , because sometime number 2 is getting treated better than number one, crazy but true. You know, sometimes I have to look back at myself and think. well what is it that I am doing to make this problem better for the woman, or what is it that I am doing that is making this problem worse. I dont know. we must all come together as a people and lift one another up..