Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Activist Archives
Topic subjectRE: ....your ranting was pointless.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=22&topic_id=1811&mesg_id=1824
1824, RE: ....your ranting was pointless.
Posted by Airbreed, Tue Apr-20-04 01:47 AM
>You may ask me my childs age dear, but not my own. (c) all
>gods children need traveling shoes. I make aight money, but
>im part time and haven't worked there a full year. My
>dispute was not with what you get paid, but that they dont
>have good benefits.

so, you haven't even workeed at Wal-Mart a full year huh?

and your already bamboozling yourself to be thier spokesman in defense of thier corrupt policies towards thier employees.

yet you admit that thier health benefits are poor.

after reading both of your replies, you sound pretty confused. and i'm assuming that your young, have no kids, and still live at home with your mommy and daddy with no real financial responsibilities.

otherwise...you are in no position to speak for the majority on what you just said.

there are folks who literally live off thier pay from places such as Wal-Mart. folks who have family's to feed, rent to pay, clothes to buy for thier children, car note's, insurance, mortgage, food.....the basic everyday expenses.

if you have those kinds of financial responsibilities, then you must either be getting paid some good ass money or have a REALLY good financial advisor (who also cost money).

otherwise, you are sadly mistaken to believe that a family of four can survive off of 18 grand a year.

do the math son. and try to live outside the small corner of your bedroom in your parents house.

there is much more to what you think is going on in the real world you have yet to explore and experience.