Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Activist Archives
Topic subjectRE: Pardon me
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=22&topic_id=18034&mesg_id=18114
18114, RE: Pardon me
Posted by Solarus, Mon Feb-26-01 02:45 PM
Hotep

>But did I just understand you
>to say that anyone who
>disagrees with you is a
>bootlicker or is white so
>can't be listened to anyway?
>

What?! Where does this come from? You misunderstood.

"It was in response to sick mentality that negroes possess that could have been implied from your statement."

"In reality for negroes it is the dilution of anything African which is the worst thing anyone can be."

This is the message I was conveying.

>
>Does that further your discussion or
>does that shut it down?
>
>

"I responded in that manner to see how many bootlickers condemn me to hell."

I want people to show their true colors (or rather absence of it i.e. colorless "WE-ARE-the-Worldness").

>What is your goal here?
>

1. Let negroes (bootlickers) reveal themselves.
2. To have Afrikan warrior scholars step up.
3. To have lost souls find the WAY.

I don't care what white folks think but it is always interesting (and funny) to hear their opinions.

This is about nationbuilding AND nationdestroying.

PEace
Solarus

"Activism is the practice of using an internal, self-determining source of power to live one's life and/or enact some sort of change. Power is the ability to define reality, while self-determination is to decide or define one's self. Therefore activism, is not simply something done to right some wrong or to fight some cause but rather it is a way of life. Activism is the way of life where one can define self and change anything that may impede or control the reality that one chooses to live."-Solarus