Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Activist Archives
Topic subjectRE: Interracial Luv
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=22&topic_id=18034&mesg_id=18083
18083, RE: Interracial Luv
Posted by We_B_Dat, Wed Feb-21-01 03:14 PM
"Love...it ain't nothin but a word."
-Talib Kweli

It's a never ending battle. Should people date outside of their race or should they stay with the race they are. We live in a interracial country, that's what this society is. The only way to stop interracial dating is to stop interracial contact, that way you will never know the way an asian's eyes look up close, the way copper-tone skin looks in the sunlight, or how black skin looks when it's wet and thus not be attracted to it. Being single, topics like these make me wonder what sheet music everyone is reading from and whether I should change my toon. Jill Scott put out a good point, it's almost like bacl when girls in high school go for older guys and neglect to reconize those in their age group because of stereotypes or myths. Hate gives way to hate, views are just how one looks at things. We need to leave it at that.

"Reason for the cheer, all tempture here."
"Ground zero degrees and the weather feels fine."

-Dove

"I got soul cause I'm swimmin in the De La/ I'm in my hood man, my manhood worries ya."

-WonderWhy